AC Technician Full-time Job11 months ago - Maintenance/Production - Kathmandu - 234 views
Established in the year 2000 Airtech offers best engineering solution for a wide spectrum of customers in areas related to Heating, Ventilation & Air conditioning (HVAC), and is the largest & the most preferred Air conditioning company in Nepal. We focus on excellence and personalized service to provide the highest quality professional installation on (HVAC) Heating, Ventilation and Air conditioning systems.
Airtech provide high level support to our customer base, which ranges from small capacity room AC to huge commercial chiller. We have expertise in supporting systems from globally renowned manufacturers, and consistently train our staff to stay up to date on all new products and services in our industry.
Airtech expands its services to cater COMPLETE SOLUTION in (MEP) Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing solutions. Airtech MEP commenced its services since 2013 and within short span we have been awarded many MEP prestigious projects.
We are looking for:
Job Title: AC Technician
Job Level: Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 1
Job Location: Thapathali
Experience Required:More than or equals to 5 years
- Diploma/CTEVT in Engineering (Specialized in Refrigeration & AC is preferable)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related field. Familiar with the operation of Commercial, Residential
- Air-conditioning & Refrigeration and Chiller System
- Able to work in Team
- Detailed oriented and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Computer skill proficiency with MS office applications and reporting
- Troubleshoot, diagnose problem and perform maintenance
- Reviewing blueprints
- Installing Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning systems and testing system for proper functioning
- Perform emergency repairs, maintaining tools
- Follow work schedule
- Making routine adjustments to maximize operational efficiency
- Collect data for documentation.
- Requisition for required spare parts/material, assist in verification of spare parts purchase/supplied
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org