Accountant / Financier Full-time Job9 months ago - Banking/Finance - Lalitpur - 222 views
The Vesper Café & Restaurant is know for it’s finest Italian, continental cuisine and fine wines. Established in 2009, Vesper’s impression is to serve the very best food and drink but within a relaxed environment. Vesper is known to have the first wine bar in Nepal.
8 years acclaimed The Vesper Café & Restaurant enjoyed an excellent reputation of being one of the best Italian & Continental restaurants in the city and in the area. Highlights of our restaurant would be pleasing and elegant ambience, high level of cuisine, wines and impeccable service.
We are looking for a expereinced Accountant / Financier for our renowed Vesper Cafe & Restaurant at Jhamsikhel.
Job Title: Accountant / Financier
Job Level: Mid Level
Experience: 3+ years
Education: BBA / BBM
- Daily sales reports & supports receipts, checking all control aspects and entering into accounting system & daily MIS format including coordinating with restaurant on documentation and banking assistance.
- Restaurant petty cash expense receipt, checking and organizing reimbursement.
- Bank reconciliation of all bank accounts including credit card settlement.
- Petty cash handling and processing reimbursement.
- Debtors collections and compulsory monthly tracking and sending out individual customers statement and copy invoices.
- Payment voucher and cheque preparation for all inventory suppliers, co-ordination with purchase on documentation etc.
- Other payments including rent, utilities & other standard payments as per credit terms.
- Key supplier account reconciliation.
- Monthly payroll working preparation from collecting all staff attendance records till working sheet, disbursement & pay slip distribution.
- Visiting local suppliers locations for surprise audit on cash, inventory, cross check the prices vs bill and other suppliers etc.
- Liaison / follow up with other departments and/or external agencies eg. banks etc on need basis.
- Maintenance of asset register & updating.
- Assist Senior Accountant in accounting and year end finalization/audit etc.
- Interact with internal and external auditors in compiling audits.
- Prepare financial status reports and studies as needed, provide supervisors with historical information, accurate financial reports as requested.
- BA/BS in Accounting Management or Business or related discipline preferred.
- Minimum four months as a staff accountant, accounting clerk, and cash handling experience required.
- Excellent math and analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to accurately multi-task and meet established deadlines required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Working knowledge of employee payroll/timekeeping systems and MS Excel required
The Vesper Group would like to thank all candidates for your interest, but regret that only those qualified and match the following: (No exceptions)
Unless your experience matches our job description, we will not confirm receipt of your application.
Please send your full resume details with photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word format as an attachment. We will then respond to you with further information on the above urgent assignment. Look forward to hearing from you.
9808041189 / 9801046659
The Vesper Group of Companies