Accountant Full-time Job6 months ago - Banking/Finance - Bhaktapur - 132 views
Bhaktapur NIST school is a renowned academic institution bestowed with the International School Award (ISA) 2016-19 accredited by the British Council. The mission of the school is to achieve the highest academic standard that leads to holistic development of an individual. We have qualified, an experienced and dedicated team which has greatly contributed towards achieving the present standard of the institution. Bhaktapur NIST is a part of NIST Foundation, an established education network transforming education in Nepal. It has been embracing 25 years in academic excellence.
We are looking for:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Level: Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 1
Experience Required:More than or equals to 2 years
Job Location: Lokanthali, Bhaktapur
- Must have Bachelors degree in any discipline
- Should have work experience of at least 2 year in similar field/role
- Should have knowledge of TALLY Software, MS Word and Advance level in MS Excel
- Self motivated and ability to work under pressure
- Must have pleasant personality and good analytical skill
- Should have good knowledge of producing financial report of the project in regular basis
- Independently handling accounts department
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting, and accounting control procedures
- Resolve accounting discrepancies
- Application of Tax Act, VAT, accounting principles for recording transactions
Salary: No limits for deserving candidates
Please send a Hand-Written Application (Cover Letter), Current Curriculum Vitae with detailed three professional references to: Bhaktapur NIST School, Lokanthali or you may email at, firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted individually by the appropriate supervisor.