Asst. Operations Manager Full-time Job10 months ago - Management/Adminstration - Lalitpur - 402 views
Kalash Services Pvt. Ltd., a state-of-the-art contact center mainly caters to the growing importance of providing omni-channel customer support to local and international clients.
Kalash Services Pvt. Ltd is looking for experienced Asst. Operations Manager to manage its BPO operations of domestic Call Center clients.
Job Titile: Asst. Operations Manager
Job Level : Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s : 1
Education Level :Bachelor
Experience Required :More than or equals to 1 year
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Should be flexible with working hours and days as per work requirement
- Ability to manage and motivate staffs within a team environment
- Proficiency with office packages especially Excel
- Ability to prioritize work and workloads across the team
- Customer service experience in a call center setting is preferred
- Manage contact centre operations for better productivity and production
- Ensure hiring of right contact centre agents and manage their continuous improvement
- Ensure that the management of agents are in place for smooth operation of the contact center to manage the call flow at various time and shifts
- Manage and improve the productivity of agent performance and act based on it
- Manage weekly scheduling is in place based on call volume forecast.
- Meet various targets for Agent login, call per agent, Abandon rate and various KPIs
- Be able to train, counsel, motivate agents and shift supervisors on production, productivity, discipline and attitude related issues.
- Conduct various activities to engage employees to make better working environment
- Forecast Employee requirements and work with recruitment team to achieve PRF targets
- Keep close eye on absenteeism, tardiness and attrition and be able to manage and control
- Conduct or assist in conducting various training program and orientations
- Lead and manage various HR policies and processes and be part of the same
- Listen to various calls and conversations and provide feedback or conduct hearings and actions.
- Provide regular reporting on various Operational and HR related work progress
- Be part of various business development activities and marketing for the company and its services
- Manage Operations and HR departments in leading role
Full-Time Salary: Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 45,000 per month CTC (As per qualification and experience). Other benefits include Provident Fund, Medical Insurance, Festival Bonus.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated CV to email@example.com