Content Writer / Uploader Full-time Job1 year ago - IT & Telecoms - Kathmandu - 392 views
Sastodeal is one of Nepal's biggest online shopping website. With internet users on the high rise, Nepal is moving towards a digital revolution. Shoppers no longer have to wait in traffic, bargain for discount and spend hours looking for the products and services that they want. All it takes is a few clicks and a few seconds to locate the product and to place order(s) at Sastodeal. Home deliveries are mostly free inside Kathmandu valley and a small surcharge is added for orders outside valley. Returns and exchanges are guaranteed within the specified time period.
We find it enthralling to see shoppers from every nook and corner of Nepal placing their orders at Sasto Deal. Meanwhile, savvy business owners have found it exceedingly easy to feature their products on our website. At absolutely zero marketing cost, businesses can reach millions of customers. That's the power of ecommerce. And we find it exhilarating to be leading the industry.
We're also pleased to announce, we have extended our network for book readers and travel enthusiasts. Follow Sasto Book. Happy shopping! ─ Team Sasto Deal
We are looking for:
Job Title: Content Writer / Uploader
No. of Vacancies: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu
- Responsible for the timely and accurate upload and maintenance of content to the website
- Writing, editing and proofreading website content
- Coordinate with content manager and colleagues for best content results
- Update inventory and price
- To be disruptive & innovative
- Focus and discipline
Qualification / Skill Set Requirement:
- BBA ongoing or BBA graduate or similar educational experience
- Good written skills in English
- Basic knowledge of in MS-Word, Excel, and similar office tools
- Basic knowledge of SEO and web metrics
- Perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented
- Prior work in content (preferred)
Job Hours: Sunday to Friday – 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM (any work hours beyond that will be paid in pizza & beer)
Please email your Resume / CV along with a Cover Letter to email@example.com by March 25, 2018. Please mention the position you are applying in the email Subject Line itself.