Curriculum Head (Equal to Vice Principal) Full-time Job5 months ago - Education/Engineering - Kathmandu - 108 views
Millsberry School, one of the leading academic institutions in Nepal, is seeking application from highly competent, self-motivated and qualified teaching staffs for its elementary school for upcoming session 2075.
Job Title: Curriculum Head (Equal to Vice Principal)
Job Level: Senior Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 1
Job Location: Lazimpat
Experience Required:More than or equals to 5 years
- Minimum 5 years experience in related field
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Conscientious, open-minded and emotionally intelligent
- Should be computer literate with working knowledge of office applications
- Should be able to work independently and lead
- S/he will assist the Principal in designing, planning, implementing and monitoring the program
- S/he will closely work with the Program Coordinators and Faculty members for monitoring and supervision of the student activities and general behaviors
- S/he will guide the program coordinators in managing day to day program related academic and non-academic activities
- S/he will also teach and manage related academic support activities, research, and train and be part of consulting assignments
Eligible candidate can post their CV along with PP size photo in; email@example.com or do drop your application along with PP size photo at Millsberry School, Lazimpat.
Apply within 9 days of this publication.
For more details please visit: www.millsberry.edu.np/career
No bar for salary for deserving candidate.
We are a chain school, working for progressive development. We have our own research and development unit that formulates the teaching-learning strategy. We believe in showing by doing. We are focused on helping children learn for a better tomorrow as our motto states ‘elevating souls, innovating minds’.
Millsberry School, Lazimpat, Phone No:4002014