ECA Coordinator/ Club Coordinator Full-time Job2 months ago - Education/Engineering - Bhaktapur - 45 views
Bhaktapur NIST school is a renowned academic institution bestowed with the International School Award (ISA) 2016-19 accredited by the British Council. The mission of the school is to achieve the highest academic standard that leads to holistic development of an individual. We have qualified, an experienced and dedicated team which has greatly contributed towards achieving the present standard of the institution. Bhaktapur NIST is a part of NIST Foundation, an established education network transforming education in Nepal. It has been embracing 25 years in academic excellence.
We are looking for:
Job Title: ECA Coordinator/ Club Coordinator
Job Level: Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 1
Experience Required:More than or equals to 2 years
Employment Type:Full Time , Part Time
Job Location: Lokanthali, Bhaktapur
- Must have Bachelors degree in any discipline
- Should have work experience of at least 2 years in similar field/role
- Able to work well with others in a team-oriented environment
- Should be able to design the school activity program & Initiate a new offer to students
- Should be able to organize, plan, conduct & host programs
- Identify students’ interest and encourage them to form clubs through which they would meet their goals to suit their needs
- Support the sports teachers in administrative arrangements for internal and external fixtures, tournaments and competitions
- Understand and value how extracurricular activities can enhance a pupil’s overall learning experience at school
- Preparing a timeline of events to take place in academic session for better planning & execution of events
Salary: No limits for deserving candidates
Please send a Hand-Written Application (Cover Letter), Current Curriculum Vitae with detailed three professional references to: Bhaktapur NIST School, Lokanthali or you may email at, firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted individually by the appropriate supervisor.