Executive Housekeeper Full-time Job1 year ago - Hospitality - Pokhara - 510 views
Support the general resort operations by managing housekeeping staff and by maintaining resort quality standards of the housekeeping function. We are looking for an individual with excellent communication and customer service skills who will respond to the owners and guest needs in a professional manner.
- Create a positive work environment by maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity consistent with applicable regulatory standards.
- Command a presence of respect and humility; demonstrating the ability to motivate and readily communicate expectations and follow up
- Coaches, and develops the housekeeping staff
- Manages financial aspects including budgeting, inventory and reporting
- Producing a manager's report each month that is compiled with all departments
- Responsible for keeping track of payroll and approving the hours of each staff member
- Maintains departmental policies, standards and procedures
- Identifies and reports maintenance related problems
- Participate in daily operations including cleaning and inspecting of units to maintain standards
Job Level:Senior Level
No. of Vacancy/s:[ 1 ]
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality performance. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior company executives. Reliable, tolerant, and determined and able to exercise good judgment in making decisions.
- Well-presented and businesslike. Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. Able to get on with others and be a team-player
- Bachelors in Hospitality Management or Equivalent preferable
- High School Diploma or Equivalent necessary
- Prior experience of working in Nepal at 4 or 5 star hotels or with equivalent Indian companies preferred
Min. Exp: 5 years+ with at least 2 years in senior supervisory capacity
Max. Exp: 15 years
Interested Candidates must send their updated CV at email: firstname.lastname@example.org