Front Desk In-charge Full-time Job11 months ago - Front Office / Data Entry - Bhaktapur - 293 views
Bhaktapur NIST school is a renowned academic institution bestowed with the International School Award (ISA) 2016-19 accredited by the British Council. The mission of the school is to achieve the highest academic standard that leads to holistic development of an individual. We have qualified, an experienced and dedicated team which has greatly contributed towards achieving the present standard of the institution. Bhaktapur NIST is a part of NIST Foundation, an established education network transforming education in Nepal. It has been embracing 25 years in academic excellence.
We are looking for:
Job Title: Front Desk In-charge
Job Level: Entry Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 1
Experience Required:More than or equals to 1 year
Job Location: Lokanthali, Bhaktapur
- Must have at least Intermediate degree with preference given to Bachelors degree holders
- Should have work experience of at least 1 year, however freshers can also apply
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Nepali language
- Good looking, smart, energetic and enthusiastic
- Computer knowledge: MS Word, Excel, Internet, Email
- Handle all telephone call
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mails of the office
- Handle all the visitors
- Assist the manager and academic counselor in day to day activities
- Maintain register of resource persons
- Support in day to day administration of the office
- Coordinate for procurement and services required for the office
- Maintain daily reports and submit to the management
Salary: No limits for deserving candidates
Please send a Hand-Written Application (Cover Letter), Current Curriculum Vitae with detailed three professional references to: Bhaktapur NIST School, Lokanthali or you may email at, firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted individually by the appropriate supervisor.