Geologist Full-time Job1 year ago - Industry/Human Resources - Lalitpur - 555 views
Since its inception, the Panchakanya Group has been able to establish itself as one of the leading industrial and trading houses of Nepal and its activities include international trade, domestic supply, construction projects, and investment in financial institutions, hydropower project, schools, colleges, hospitals and construction related projects. Today, the organization has earned unmatched reputation in the business sector of Nepal and its brand name and products are considered to be premium forces. The Panchakanya Group has been marching ahead with its slogan, “Always First, Always Ahead’.
We are looking for:
Job Title: Geologist- Cement Industry
Job Level: Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 1
Experience Required:More than 2 years
Offered Salary:NRs. 40,000.00 - 60,000.00 Monthly
Job Location: Krishna Galli, Patan
- Test industrial soil, or rocks in order to determine their geological characteristics
- Coordinate mine plan and mine development work
- Prepare geological maps, diagrams, charts, and reports concerning mineral extraction, land use, and resource management.
- Conduct geological and geophysical studies to provide information for use in site selection
- Communicate geological findings to the board
- Must also have knowledge of relevant regulations and laws
- Analytical skills
- Familiarity with analysis software
- Report preparation and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Need frequent travelling to the site
Eligible and Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resume through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.