IT Assistant Full-time Job1 year ago - IT & Telecoms - Kathmandu - 526 views
We are a small, personalized firm specializing in treks, tours and expedition in the Himalayan region. We have more than 15 years of experience in adventure travels, we have grown up; learning mistakes and comments from our valuable clients. We're based in Kathmandu, but also operate in Bhutan, Tibet and India too.
We are looking for:
Job Title: IT Assistant
Educational Qualifications:Bachelors in Computer Sciences (IT related field)
Salary: Negotiable, Based on Experience
- Must be willing to work in accordance with the company's norms
- Sound knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
Other Specific Requirements:
- Good command over English with a desire to expand your skills.
- Passion for design, always learning and open to new ideas.
- Candidates should be very focused and committed to achieving goals
- Should be a very good team player.
- Should be a good team player. Female candidates are encourage to apply.
- Should always have encouragement in suggesting ideas to improve the product.
- Friendly, competitive and creative working environment
- Attractive Salary (negotiable) to match your performance
- Yearly festive Bonus
- Lunch provided by the office.
- Frequent Outing programs from the company
Please apply before July 21st, 2018 with your Curriculum Vitae, a cover letter and your expected salary at firstname.lastname@example.org