Programme Coordinator Full-time Job1 year ago - I/NGO - Chitwan - 618 views
The Programme Coordinator role is a full time position based in Chitwan with frequent travel to field areas. This position plays a vital role in developing business of Kalpavriksha Greater Goods (an implementing partner), training, and sustaining its women distribution Network. The Programme Coordinator will be responsible for enhancing the sales of the products and leading business skill enhancing trainings for the women distribution network well as for further developing the network and building the leadership capacities to eventually become entrepreneurs within the network. The Programme Coordinator is responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing, and reporting on all training programs. Additionally, the Programme Coordinator must maintain accurate and complete records on the entrepreneurs and sales agents within the network. This includes the number of entrepreneurs and sales agents in our network, their location, and their monthly financial status (in case of entrepreneur business’ status).
No. of Vacancies : 1
Experience : 2 years
Job Level : Mid Level
Educational Qualification : Bachelor (Masters preferred)
- Responsible for enhancing the business and providing training programs to increase sales
- Ensure sales agents are delivering desired results. Track their performances and make sure each one is living up to the expectations of the organization. Ask them to submit a report of what all they have done throughout the week or month. The performers must be encouraged while the non-performers must be dealt with utmost patience and care.
- Plan, coordinate, implement, and report on all training programs and promotional programs.
- Draft and update course outline and course content for each training or program.
- Support the development and documentation of training tools and develop effective methodologies
- Facilitate the training programs in an effective manner
- Monitor and provide guidance to designated entrepreneurs, sales agents, and field mobilizers
- Train field mobilizers to conduct programs for entrepreneurs and sales agents in their designated field area
- Provide accurate monthly reports on the activities of each business as well as sales agents in EG Nepal’s distribution network to Deputy Program Manager
- Provide all the requested data and information to Deputy Program Manager whenever required
- Ensure that all businesses are accurately reporting their financial status to EG, KGG and any appropriate external stakeholders, such as the Nepalese Government.
- Programme Coordinator will report to Country Director.
- The Programme Coordinator will manage field mobilizers.
Role requirements and skills
- Strong desire to support rural women in Nepal to become community business leaders known for outstanding customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Development, Business Management
- Minimum 2 years of experience of mentorship to micro enterprises
- Experience in sales in desirable
- Experience facilitating business-related training programs
- Experience working with rural women is preferred
- Experience in record-keeping is desirable
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and online applications such as Box and Dropbox.
- Must be able to travel to field frequently and on short notice.
- Team player, commitment to quality work, honest, and enthusiastic.
- Strong time management and organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Comfortable working via email / Skype with people inside and outside Nepal (e.g. USA, Canada, Europe).
Female are highly encouraged to apply
Email a brief cover letter, describing why you are a good candidate for the position, and a CV to Country Director Sita Adhikari at email@example.com and to the Deputy Program Manager Abhilasha Poudel at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 13, 2016.