Project Manager Full-time Job10 months ago - IT & Telecoms - Kathmandu - 392 views
We are Leapfrog, a software company with a vision to build world-class products.
Over the past 7 years, we have built technology for many successful companies that have either been acquired by big company or have grown to multi-million-dollar revenue company and grown to a team of over 100 people. Leapfrog provides end-to-end product development services from design, coding, to deployment.
At Leapfrog, we share a culture of continuous learning, sharing and improvement. We have a flexible work environment for our Leapfroggers so that they can do what they do best - Innovate and Create.
We are looking for:
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Level : Mid Leel
Education: MBA / MBM
Experience: 2+ years
- Lead and manage medium complexity projects through the entire software development lifecycle independently
- Develop and/or review estimates and assumptions for the project’s schedule, effort and cost using established guidelines and best practices.
- Determine the project process, resource requirements, team roles and responsibilities, and schedule. Customize the project process depending on circumstances.
- Responsible for requirement building, change management, backlog prioritization, sprint planning, release, daily standups, reviews and overall execution.
- Participate in the development and review of project artifacts including technical requirements, user experience design, architecture, testing and implementation documentation
- Ensure proper monitoring and periodic project health check (code quality, project quality, security, resource dependencies etc.) of assigned projects.
- Responsible for maintaining quality assurance and control in accordance to project requirements.
- Responsible for establishing clear ownership of project tasks, ensuring every team member has the required tool & support needed, and providing timely feedback.
- Set clear expectations, provide needed autonomy to team members, timely track and monitor the progress and give recognition for results.
- Encourage, motivate and coordinate all team members for synergetic result. Ensure good culture with the team.
- Provide timely, accurate and unbiased feedback to team members and senior management on both improvement areas and remarkable achievements/contributions.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to small scale projects with no PM or Associate PM.
- Responsible for soft skills development of team members.
- Report to Senior Management on project status
- IT, Engineering or MBA Graduate with at-least 2 years of experience on Project Management tools and procedures.(minimum 1 year experience on PM if previous background on software development),
- Demonstrable experience of handling medium complexity projects,
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills - both English and Nepali (Fluent with client communication),
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of Agile development methodologies,
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies is preferred,
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Able to analyze the available data and make decisions that affect the project on a regular basis,
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills,
- PMP/Scrum certification is a plus,
- Project skills - ability to understand product vision and empathize with the client business; ability to plan resources and schedules; ability to plan and implement change management; ability to negotiate tactfully with the client and team,
- People skills - ability to supervise, delegate & empower team members; ability to persuade, motivate, inspire and mentor team members; ability to provide direct and candid feedback to team members on their performance; demonstrable experience of people development; ability to identify and recruit people suitable for the organization.
- Five working days (Monday to Friday)
- Transportation facility
- Office provided lunch and refreshment
- Spacious and friendly working environment
- Dashain allowance
- Provident fund facility
- Medical Insurance
- Training and development programs
- Periodic team-building activities
Interested candidates can provide their updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org before 4th October 2018.
If you want to boost your career and work in growing organization, Leapfrog is the best choice you will have.