Secondary Teachers Full-time Job1 year ago - Education/Engineering - Bhaktapur - 381 views
Bhaktapur NIST school is a renowned academic institution bestowed with the International School Award (ISA) 2016-19 accredited by the British Council. The mission of the school is to achieve the highest academic standard that leads to holistic development of an individual. We have qualified, an experienced and dedicated team which has greatly contributed towards achieving the present standard of the institution. Bhaktapur NIST is a part of NIST Foundation, an established education network transforming education in Nepal. It has been embracing 25 years in academic excellence.
We are looking for:
Job Title: Secondary Teachers for OBTE and English
Job Level: Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 2
Experience Required:More than or equals to 1 year
Job Location: Lokanthali, Bhaktapur
- Must have Bachelors degree
- At least 1 year of work experience in teaching field
- Should have good communication skill
- Should have good command over English language(written and spoken) and phonetic sound
- Research-based knowledge relating to learning and teaching
- Work cooperatively with professionals, parents
- Applicants should be able to provide evidence of teaching effectiveness and knowledge of content standards or evidence of successful completion of courses in the program of studies
- Candidates will be expected to work well with others in a team-oriented environment
- Organizing the classroom and learning resources to create a positive learning environment
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintaining discipline
Salary: No limits for deserving candidates.
Please send a Hand-Written Application (Cover Letter), Current Curriculum Vitae with detailed three professional references to: Bhaktapur NIST School, Lokanthali or you may email at email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted individually by the appropriate supervisor.