Senior Frontend Engineer Full-time Job1 year ago - IT & Telecoms - Lalitpur - 477 views
EveMoo has been delivering sophisticated digital solutions of excellent quality to hundreds of small, medium and large-sized business across the world.
We believe that all businesses deserve the chance to streamline their business operations and generate additional streams of revenue. That is where we appear as your partner to help you reach new heights. Our success is measured by the achievements of our clients, and the determination to be a leading company in the industry doesn’t give us any room for failures.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our Nepal team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ professional experience in frontend development:
Job Title: Senior Frontend Engineer
Job Level: Senior Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 1
Experience Required:More than 3 years
- Proven work experience as a web developer
- Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks like Laravel, CI.
- Commanding grasp of HTML5, CSS3, and related web technologies
- Experience using web build tools, such as Webpack, Gulp, and Grunt
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like Sass
- Experience with CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Semantic UI.
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Working knowledge of responsive design, mobile app design, HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application adheres to them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Love for technology and user experiences
- Passion for producing elegant, clear, maintainable, and testable code that teammates want to build upon
- Diligent with peer code reviews and code quality
- Excellent presentation, communication and listening skills
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced high-pressure environment with deadlines and high standards
- A self-starter who takes ownership of one’s work
- Good time management skills
- Use markup languages like HTML5 to create user-friendly web pages
- Collaborate with back-end engineers and designers to improve usability
- Manage multiple projects of diverse domain
- Implement responsive design for mobile site
- Provide proactive advanced technical solutions
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices
- Present ideas and designs effectively, lead design review and feedback sessions
- Collect and consistently leverage design feedback to improve designs and design process.
- Push creative limits, challenge established thinking, advocate for users, and discover new ways of approaching a problem.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Interested Frontend Engineers can apply with cover letter and updated CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.