Senior HR Full-time Job1 year ago - Industry/Human Resources - Kathmandu - 309 views
D-Lifestyles is a company that values passionate and curious people with a creative approach to work, play, and life. We strive to maintain the open culture, in which everyone is a hands-on contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions.
We try to anticipate needs not yet articulated by our stakeholders, and meet them with products and services that set new standards. We engage with the youth providing them creative workspace to uplift their lives and contribute to greater good of the country. We are committed to helping our customers redefine their lifestyles with legendary products like Vespa, Aprilia and Polaroid.
We are looking for:
Job Title: Senior HR
Job Level: Senior Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 1
Experience Required:More than or equals to 2 years
Job Location: Lazimpat, Kathmandu
- At least 2 years of experience in human resource department, with an understanding of relevant HR practices.
- Great communicator who can clearly tell things in proper manner without creating misunderstanding.
- Highly organized and having skill set to run events (Team building, Leadership Summit, All Hands meet, Festive events).
- Proficiency in using MS office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to oversee and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously delivering accurate results with deadline.
- Ability to design creative solutions to improve our People operations and processes.
- Work with and help department heads to create and design KPIs/Metrics to achieve quarterly objectives and key results.
- Review, revise and recommend current performance management and improvement systems. Take initiative to run performance appraisal on quarterly base.
- Drive and optimize HR communication to clearly communicate company's vision & values through internal survey, internal email, meeting, events and to build employee relation and remove miscommunication and roadblocks.
- Elevate our total onboarding experience and play role in organization development and culture right from the beginning.
- Manage people functions like employee experience, communication and training.
- Work in team to create annual HR calendar and HR budget and keep track of it.
- Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities as per Annual Plan.
Salary: As per the organization policy
Provident fund, Performance Bonus, Medical and Accidental Insurance, Ergonomic workstations, unique culture days, time off to relax and recharge with friends and family, Leadership summit, All hands meet and lot of learning opportunity.
Please submit a cover letter explaining why you want to take this role at firstname.lastname@example.org Include "HR Role" in the subject line. If you are attaching a resume, please send it as a PDF.