Senior Software Developer Full-time Job4 weeks ago - IT & Telecoms - Kathmandu - 39 views
Fracture code Corporation is expanding rapidly and is currently seeking Software Engineer’s to support our growth in the Asian region from our new office in Nepal. We are offering a unique opportunity to become part of an international development environment, where we develop software that sense and respond to events in a factory environment (factory automation & vision technology), Operator Interfaces, Management Information Systems and global big-data repositories.
We are looking only for the best and brightest in the business - self-driven, motivated and result oriented professionals that are motivated and able to expand their knowledge about our technologies. So if you are top talented and up for an adventure, read on.
Duties & Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Translate use case’s into functional and well documented software.
- Participate in the full development-project life cycle: Design, development, test, documentation and commissioning at customer’s factory.
- Ensure quality and timely completion and delivery of Software
- Training of colleagues and end users.
- 2nd level customer support.
- Work with a solid team of Product Owners, Leads, and other Developers
- Maintain good code quality, documentation and organization.
- Interact effectively in English with colleagues abroad via Slack, JIRA, conference calls and email.
- DOT NET (C#), Visual Studio, SQL Server, Jira, Subversion, WebServices, XML, Vision Systems, Code Readers, Sensors.
- Required Qualifications for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or similar.
- At least 5 years business experience working with software development on a modern platform, such as Visual Studio and .Net.
- At least 2 years business experience writing applications based on .NET framework 4.x
- Expert in Object Oriented design and programming
- Natural team player promoting teamwork by example and helping professional growth of the team.
- Team leader potential.
- Desire and ability to write clean, readable, and well documented code.
- Motivated to learn about new platforms and technologies such as e.g. Automation and Vision Systems.
- Excellent documentation skills (software, manuals etc).
- Good understanding of code versioning and source control tools such as Subversion
- Practical experience with Networking.
- Familiar with SQL queries, and Database Design
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to prepare training material and interest in training colleagues and customers.
- Able to work in an agile fast-paced, challenging, and constantly changing environment
- You must be dedicated,disciplined and flexible to meet business needs.
- Possess interpersonal skills to support interaction with customers, team members, and management.
- You are an adventurer, willing to travel abroad for commissionings and training.
- EXCELLENT English language skills in word as well as writing.
Desirable Qualifications for this position:
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Knowledge about Factory Automation (Process Control), Instrumentation, Vision/Camera Technology and picture processing.
- Knowledge of XML, Web Services, Web API
- Experience with design of User Interface’s
- MS-SQL Programming –Database Design – Stored Procedures and functions for complex business processes.
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- 40 hours Monday - Friday and occasionally weekends
- The applicant must be flexible to take on work outside those hours for support of customers and when deemed necessary to meet deadlines and for travel activities.
- This position may require significant international travel activity.
- A very attractive salary matching the qualifications and experience of the applicant
- A yearly discretionary bonus will be paid when agreed goals are met.
- Yearly performance evaluation and salary revision.
- Free meals during work hours.
- International working environment and a unique opportunity to become an expert in Factory Automation and Vision technology (great career potentials).
- An opportunity to travel the world, while maintaining your roots in Nepal.
- We provide an informal working environment where having fun in and outside working hours has a high priority.
Qualified candidates are requested to submit their application containing the following components of which the first 4 are required:
- Cover Letter
- CV / Resume
- Scanned copy of Last obtained academic mark sheet along with character certificate
- Scanned copy of experience letter from previously companies
- Certificates of professional training.
- 1 reference having up to date phone number and working experience
Applications are sent to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.