Senior Waiter/ Waitress Full-time Job7 months ago - Hospitality - Lalitpur - 184 views
The Vesper Café & Restaurant is know for it’s finest Italian, continental cuisine and fine wines. Established in 2009, Vesper’s impression is to serve the very best food and drink but within a relaxed environment. Vesper is known to have the first wine bar in Nepal.
We are looking for a expereinced Senior Waiter/ Waitress for our renowed Vesper Cafe & Restaurant at Jhamsikhel.
Job Title: Senior Waiter/ Waitress
Job Level: Senior Level
Salary: (Based on work experience)
Education: Bachelor in Hotel/Hospitality Mgmt. (BHM)
- At least 3-5 years, the more the better.
- Experienced floor waiter must have good memories and organizational skills to keep track of food and drink orders and the preferences of frequent restaurant patrons.
- They maintain a neat appearance, possess excellent interpersonal skills and easily build relationship with customers. Head waiters work well in a team environment and lead by example.
Virtually jobs include customer service, sales, operations and compliance duties. Examples of responsibilities that fall within these categories include:
CUSTOMER SERVICE DUTIES
Experienced floor waiter is responsible for a variety of customer service tasks, including:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Greeting patrons once they are seated
- Presenting menus to customers
- Explaining menu items to customers
- Answering questions from patrons about food and beverages
- Sharing information with customers about the status of their orders
- Refilling customer drink orders throughout the meal
- Finding out if customers need additional items
- Verifying that customers are satisfied with their orders
- He/She should be able to handle a variety of sales-specific tasks, including:
- Taking food and drink orders
- Up-selling additional food and beverage products to patrons
- Entering each item ordered into restaurant register system
- Delivering checks to customers
- Accepting payment for the meal
- Communicating customer orders to kitchen staff
- Ensuring that customer orders are assembled properly in the kitchen
- Delivering orders to customers
- Removing empty plates, used silverware, and soiled napkins from tables
- Determining when customers have completed the meal
- Attending scheduled team or shift meetings
- Have a basic knowledge of wines and spirits
Note: “Attractive Salary”+ 10% Service charge, Full meal and other benefits.
Email to Ms.Laxmi Muktan: email@example.com
The Vesper Cafe & Restaurant Pvt Ltd
Jhamsikhel, Lalitpur – Patan