Shift Chemist Full-time Job1 week ago - Maintenance/Production - Hetauda - 97 views
Fashion Paints Private Limited is, paint manufacturing company in decorative and protective segment, having its plant facility at Hetauda Industrial Estate, Makawanpur. Fashion Paints is having its corporate office at Balkumari, Lalitpur is being managed by a well experienced team and is in operation since last one year.
Company is seeking for potential candidates to fulfill the following vacant position:
Job Title: Shift Chemist
Job Level: Mid Level
No. Of Opening: 2
Education Level :Bachelor
Experience Required :More than or equals to 2 years
- Bachelors in Science with specialization in chemistry.
- Candidate having an intermediate, with Experience of 2 years in the laboratory can also apply
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal (both Nepali and English)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Professional Skills: Clear Communication and Counselling skills
- Prepare test solutions, compounds, and substances in laboratory to conduct test
- Analyze organic and inorganic compounds to determine chemical and physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, and reactions
- Develop, improve, and customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, and analytical methods
- Compile and analyze test information to determine process or equipment operating efficiency and to diagnose malfunctions
- Consult with Factory Manager to conduct analyses of research projects, interpret test results, or develop nonstandard tests
- Direct, coordinate, and advise personnel in test procedures for analyzing components and physical properties of materials
- Induce changes in composition of substances by introducing heat, light, energy, and chemical catalysts for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Write technical papers and reports; and prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, and tests
Interested candidates are requested to mail their detailed CV at email@example.com and also mention the position applied for in the subject line of the mail.