Supervisor / Co-ordinate (Female) Full-time Job2 months ago - I/NGO - Kathmandu - 265 views
Amazing Namaste Nepal has been established to provide homely atmosphere to orphans and semi orphans children and broken families. The age group varies from 10 years old up to 18 years old, until they are able to sustain themselves. ANN provides education sponsorship and support to this children.which is supported by the German People and Organisation.
We are looking forSupervisor / Co-ordinate (Female) forFull time
Number Of Vaccancy/s: 1
Experience: 3+ years
Major Responsibilities / Duties:
- Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
- Organize and participate in recreational activities and outings, such as games and field trips.
- To provide guidance and support to the students and to monitor their health, safety and well-being.
- To ensure that the timetable for daily tasks is updated on a regular basis and those students fulfill their obligations.
- Monitor children’s activities and guide them in their studies.
- Frequent check of each student’s room, books, stationery, clothes including school dresses, etc.
- Monitor children’s health and supervise visit to doctors and Hospitals as and when required in consultation with senior management.
- Have good communication skills and interpersonal skills and the ability to provide support and guidance to young people on a wide range of personal issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in child psychology and teaching experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a related field.
- Must have the ability to work with children and experience of working with children.
- Understanding of Children’s social, physical and intellectual growth.
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command in computer.
- Effective oral and written communication skills in both English and Nepali.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and at Christian@friendly-hunting.com (please send CV in both email ID)
Notes:Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.