Teacher (Hotel Management) Full-time Job6 months ago - Education/Engineering - Chitwan - 328 views
Forbes college is one of best college technical college situated at the prime location of Bharatpur metropolitan-2, Kshetrapur, Chitwan nearby QFX Jalma Hall. The college mainly focues in providing technical education on emerging IT & Hospitality Management issues. Bachelor of science (Hons.) in Hospitality Management & Bachelor in computer science (Hons.) (Network Technology & Cyber security) are the currently offered 4 years bachelor program.
We are looking for:
Job Title: Teacher (Hotel Management)
Job Level: Mid Level
No. of Vacancy/s: 1
Education and Qualification:
- Candidate should have completed Master degree in Hotel Management and travel and tourism
- Bhm with experience can also apply
Experience : Not Required
Benefits: Good Salary + Incentives
Job Location:Bharatpur-2, Kshetrapur, Chitwan
- Management of Food and Beverage Production.
- Must have 1 year of experiences in related field. Fresh candidate can be accepted if s/he has good command on their related field.
- Learning and Applying Personal Expertise.
- Flair for sharing knowledge and organizing knowledge sharing sessions
- Should be able to take classes (Theory & Practical) for the Hotel Management Courses
- To engage with the broader scholarly and professional communities
- To contribute to the development, planning, and implementation of a high-quality curriculum
- Conduct and supervise daily training and development
- Plan, organize and direct a wide range of production related activities
- Conduct orientation sessions at the weekly, monthly and yearly basis
- Programs to focus on a variety of topics, including knowledge of subject matter, student satisfaction, and leadership skills
- Conduct training needs assessments, design and develop training programs and facilitate the delivery of programs
Interested candidates have requested to email their CV, along with a cover letter describing why they are qualified for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org