Team Lead Full-time Job6 months ago - IT & Telecoms - Kathmandu - 138 views
Swift Technology Pvt. Ltd (STPL) is a software company that offers a wide range of custom IT enabled services. It is a sister concern of IME Group, one of the leading business group of Nepal. We have outstanding experience in delivering custom database development, desktop, distributed and networked application design as well as development of various web components and projects. We are looking for high impact professionals in business and technology to work with our international outsourcing division. Applicants are expected to be well versed in technology with a keen sense of responsibility and creativity.
We are looking for:
Job Title: Team Lead
Job Level : Senior Level
No. of Vacancies : 1
Education Level: Bachelor or Master of Computer Engineering or equivalent
Experience:5 years above
Manages and leads a team of employees. Communicates company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team. Motivates team members and assesses performance. Provides help to management, including hiring and training, and keeps management updated on team performance. Communicates concerns and policies among management and team members.
- 5+ years of experience on software development in .NET and MS SQL platform with knowledge of dependency injection and Stored Procedure.
- Good knowledge of C#. Net, ASP.NET, ADO .NET, Windows Service, WebApi v2, Webforms and MsSQL.
- Knowledge on .NET Core 2.0 and Angular JS will be a plus.
- Leadership experience of around 2 years of more than 5 members’ team and confidence to lead the project and guide team members for quality delivery.
- Talent for proactively identifying & resolving problems, ramping up project activities with on time deliverables and maximizing productivity.
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills and strong analytical, problem solving & organizational ability.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines and achieving high quality.
- Competitive Salary.
- 5 Working Days.
- Festival Allowance.
- Provident Fund.
- Medical and Accidental Insurance.
- Allowances for Communication, Lunch, Fuel Expenses.
Interested candidates are required to post their cover letter and resume along with their work experience and education if any and expected salary to email@example.com