WordPress Theme Developer Full-time Job2 months ago - IT & Telecoms - Kathmandu - 242 views
No of Vacancy/s: 4
- Develop high-quality WordPress themes.
- Good communication to get work accuracy, progress and/or delays on the project tasks.
- Share knowledge and ideas among other developers on the project or tools used, or on any innovation made during the project.
- Prepare project documents for each project, including project development report and project completion report.
- Provide support and maintenance for current WordPress themes.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Should have good knowledge of WordPress.org theme review guidelines.
- Good to have an understanding of code versioning tools such as git, SVN.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Good to have knowledge of task runner such as Grunt.
- Should have excellent knowledge in PHP, MySQL, jQuery, Ajax
- Should have excellent knowledge of WordPress and should able to work with a designer in WordPress theme development.
- Competitive Salary
- Work 5 days a week and 8 hours a day, and we chill on weekends.
- A great working environment filled liveliness and fun.
- Free lunch
- Free snacks
- Paid Annual leaves
- Unlimited coffee and tea
- Flexible working hours
- Internal and External learning and training
- On-going Career Development
- Annual performance review
- Provident Fund
- Gratuity Fund
- Dashain Bonus
- Health Insurance
- 3 outing per year
Submit your up to date CV along with application at email@example.com by 20th August 2019,
- Your best portfolio (link) and explain your role in the project.
- Why should we hire you?
We are located at Hadigaun (near Baluwatar), Kathmandu.